Better Health Physio is open. However, as usual, we remain vigilant to prevent any spread of COVID-19.⠀⠀
All clinical and non clinical staff have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All staff are having regular Covid-19 surveillance testing.
All staff wear masks and follow all the NSW Health guidelines regarding best practice.⠀⠀⠀
As a reminder:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- all patients to use Service NSW check in.
- please wash hands with supplied hand sanitiser upon entering and leaving the premises.
- in line with current NSW health regulations all staff/ patients/ clients are required to wear a mask. Masks can be supplied on request.⠀⠀
- all visitors will be screened upon arrival. This will include a temperature check.
- anyone with any mild cold or flu like symptoms or anyone that is a casual or close contact of a Covid-19 patient should not attend and should be tested for COVID-19.
- all common contact areas (such as chairs, beds, exercise equipment) will be cleaned after each personal contact.⠀⠀
- all linen is changed between patients.⠀⠀
We strongly encourage all our patients and clients to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as per the NSW health guidelines. For those with a medical exemption or those that are not fully vaccinated- we have two options:
Obtain a negative Covid-19 test result within 72 hours of attending the practice.
Alternatively we are offering Telehealth consultations from the safety of your home. ⠀⠀
We are hoping everyone is staying safe!